Monday, February 20, 2006

old dog, new trick

Needing to be a unique individual in this blogging world, I embarked upon the task of writing my own html code for my new fabulous template. Before today, I knew very little. After today, I know very little. But after cutting, pasting and editing the shit out of chunks from various online templates I ended up with this beauty of a page. I'm absolutely positive that the code is a huge mess but I think I will be able to call on a techie friend to clean it up.

One thing I thought was pretty cool is that the background (that part with the stripes) is actually tons of little skinny strips of the same picture....just repeating to infinity I guess.

DISCLAIMER: I do not guarantee that all the links, comments, well okay - anything on this page will actually work the way its supposed to.

1 comment:

shauna said...

Checking it out! My entries are soooo little. Hmm